ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 08:21:30 -0500
Hey Phil,
I'm so glad that you are there for John.  It is common for those who
have had a heart attack to experience a pretty deep depression after
the dust settles.  Even solid Christians that I have known have
experienced this.  I guess it has to do with facing mortality and not
having a lot of confidence in their physical bodies any more and so
on.  Anyway, if John does go through this at all, I'm glad that
someone like you is there to walk with him through it; besides Vicki,
of course!  Grin!
Blessings,
Kathy