ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 10:49:44 -0600
Marilyn has outlook express.  Does anyone know the setting in O E to allow
her replies to pick up the echurch email address instead of going back to
the sender?  I've never changed mine and I am still looking around in O E
for the setting to help her get it changed.  The list, of course, it auto
set to reply to the list but her's is going just to the individual person
she replies to on the list instead.

Phil.