ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:50:07 +0200
Hi, Miss April,

I will be praying that you  get at least some sleep.

I am not sure, though, i followed your Harry Potter reference. I know
the last and final book of the series came out this past weekend  and
I find that other things keep e from reading it as fast as I thought
I would but I don't follow the connection of the book sseries to your
pain and lack of sleep or the flooding in England.

Love and hugs and prayers,

Doris

At 03:13 AM 7/23/2007 -0400, you wrote:

>Thanks, Brother Phil, I truly appreciate that.
>
>I can't sleep tonight as I am awake with those awful pains
>accompanied by longterm diabetes.  Wow, it is so maddening,
>sometimes.  Guess I'll have to take some time and pray while I'm
>awake.  *Smile*  Perhaps the Lord is trying to impress something
>upon my soul to pray for.  Ah, yes!  The flood victims.  I really do
>feel that with the great love affair our country has had with Harry
>Potter, God is once again repenting that He has made man and is
>trying to get our wayward hearts to turn toward Home once again.
>

>April Stahl
>EVERYBODY WINS!
>PLEASE VISIT MY POWER MALL AT:
><http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/5170>http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/5170

>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>7/20/2007 4:39 PM

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)