ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:44:37 -0700
Hi again Sharon,

Man, are you ever right on this one! I have beatten myself up with
Legalism before.  The sad part of the whole thing is that I don't
need anyone but one lying spirit to get in there and help, and I call
that help?

I suffer from mental problems as well, and, I know what it is to have
someone bash me with the Bible.  There are Bible bashers and then
there are those who bash others with the same Bible.  I know what you
mean about it seeming to go on and on and on and on and on ...

Wuv yuh Sharon,

purple Mari