ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:26:54 -0600
Cecily,

We did the same thing for 2 years.  Jesus will probably come before then
anyhow so I'm not worried.  The prices are good and the service is way
better.  We were having a terrible time with comcast over some service
related problems so that was one main reason for our switch.  We save a
little but not a whole lot.  Frankly, the DSL has been running faster than
cable so I'm guessing comcast had really loaded up our neighborhood cable
service with lots of new customers and thus slowing it all down.

Phil.