ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:19:56 -0700
I agree. I was paying something like $34 for Qwest and they signed me up
with this new deal with cheaper unlimited long distance and cheaper and
better internet service. The only problem with that is that you have to go
with their two year contract. If you discontinue this package before the two
years is up, there's like a $200 charge. Since I've lost my job, I am taking
the risk of that happening, but hopefully, I will still have income before
the two years is up.

Cec