ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 02:19:18 -0700
Well, it is 2:11 in the morning.  I figured I would go to sleep at the same
time as always but no such luck.  So I got up, after realizing I couldn't
fall to sleep, and watched the National Geographic channel.  I saw, for the
last hour, a very interesting program on giant squids, something I have
always been curious about, and it was very educational.  So, now I am trying
to figure out how to go to sleep.  I learned how to use my talking
glucomitor tonight and successfully took my blood reading the first time so
that was encouraging.  Plus the numbers were much lower than my last blood
test at the doctors.  So losing about 20 pound and exercising and eating a
little better seems to have helped some.  So I am thankful for that.  I had
another question to post to the list for comment but I can't recall what
that was right now so I'll have to think about it.  3 to 4 inches of new
snow last night and during the day and perhaps another 2 over night.  The
weekend will be warm so the snow will melt and the spring time snow fall
period of time is always very wet and melts so rapidly due to warmer weather
such as fifties and sixties over the weekend, that it never lasts too long.

Phil.

Phil.