From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 11:27:06 EDT

Hi,

My name is Meara Bilozir. I'm moving to Seattle this fall to attend  college,
and I am looking for some information and/or assistance on housing for  the
coming school year.

I think it would be wonderful to share housing with other GF people, kind  of
like a GF co-op living situation. Do you have any ideas of how I can get this
 information out to the Seattle celiac community?

Along with the possibility of boarding with a family, I was wondering about
having a celiac roommate. I would rather have a roommate, for monetary
reasons,  but it is dangerous for me if they do not understand the restrictions of
celiac  disease. Are there any celiacs looking for a roommate? Student or
otherwise?

I'll be flying down to Seattle (from Canada)for my entrance exam on Monday,
October 1, 2007. Please contact me via email. [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])

Thanks!

Meara
email to: [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])