ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:34:11 -0600
When I felt discouraged the other day sitting at my desk wishing Jesus would
hurry up and come, my mind immediately when to Jeremiah when they arrested
him and dumped him into the muddy bottom of basement of the castle and he
sank down, what was it, to his waist?  I'll have to look that up.  I
wondered if Jeremiah did some belly aching about where God was, how am I
going to get any food down here, and boy, this place really stinks and is as
cold as mud up to your waist.  That's what I would have been doing until I
probably would have decided I was going to die so why not go out singing at
the top of my lungs.

Phil.