ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 07:13:11 -0600
Hi Mari with an i and not a y,

Sorry about the spelling bit. :) I get the purple reference no worry. As
for Daddy Jesus. Kids sure have a way of putting things in such a way
innocently don't they? Regardless, triune yes but lacks scriptural anything
that I know of and yet I'm sure Jesus is glad to have you, me and all
believers in the family at all and he'll guide us in from there. I asked
about past rescues that perhaps you might look to your current angers and
fears in light of your past ones which you have since been rescued. Anger
is fear, fear is lies when they are believed. Easier said than done I know,
but looking at your current fears and anger with the knowledge and
assurance you have been rescued might help alleviate the anxiety you
currently experience. If you had a $10,000 debt you owed at the end of the
month, had no money in the bank and that was the end of the detail, you
might have need for worry. If you had a $10,000 debt due end month, had no
money in the bank, but knew you were getting paid $10,000 on the 28th of
the month. You'd have no temptation to worry. It is with that kind of
assurance we all, and I mean all, need reminding about in times of stress
from time to time and the more we live there, the  more peaceful we can
live our lives.

Brad