ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 07:53:46 -0400
wow phil.

That was me.  Standing off to the side at church sometimes because i didn't
feel like trying to get through the crowd of people to go talk to friends.
I always felt so inconspicuous and felt like i stood out like a sore thumb.
I know they didn't mean anything by it and if some of the people knew how i
was feeling i know i would have gotten a talking to like... "you should've
said something sooner."  But boy did that hit home!  Also when i would bring
claudia with me it took all my energy to stop kids from petting her... sure
most of them knew better... but some of them... and a few of the adults
too... had to get a talking to every time!  So yes, been there... done that.
Jenifer Gilley
Christ came that we may have life everlasting!
 Email:
msn-no email please:
check out my blog!
http://claudastar.blogspot.com