ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:10:56 -0600
A cat we have, named Amy, never goes outside.  She is afraid of the
outdoors.  A week ago last Wednesday, she was missing.  We looked every
place.  We had, recently a two day rain storm that even leaked into our
basement, to some degree, but by this time, we figured Amy was gone and
unlikely not alive.  Last night during prayer meeting, she was found
outdoors.  She is fine, happy to be home, but still pretty frightened but it
was an answer to prayer.  And you thought Jesus didn't like animals.

Phil.