ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 23:07:16 +0100
Dear sister Pat,

I am praying about all your concerns.  Be sure, God knows them all.  Not
only does He know, but He cares, He cares, He cares!

I know it is hard for you to let stuff go back that you want to wear, but
God knows these things and I am so grateful that you have Vernon to help you
along to make good decisions.  Lovings and squeezings are coming yours and
everyone's way, because I need lots of practice!  <Smiles>

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.