From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:47:37 -0700
Well, don't confuse wide band fm with wide band receive or wide band
coverage.  My f6, for example, has ssb, am, narrow fm and wide fm.  The
wide fm I use for receiving my wireless stuff above 900 mhz.  Actually,
it gets a little confusing as I think some commercial radios call their
2.5 deviation narrow band.  Anyhow, normal ham and police stuff are say
5 khz.  Fm radio, of corse is something like 150 khz.  I think tv is 75
khz and so on.

It depends on what you're wanting to listen to.  My t90, for example,
won't receive my wireless speakers as they are a wide band fm
transmition.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr