From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 14:24:26 -0400
Those are usually strained to run at the higher voltage settings, I couldn't
use that to charge the nicad pack. It's the same as the icom 2A, 3A, 4A, and
other radios, you should be able to come up with a battery for those of some
sort. also that battery charges up through the battery, with a jack on the
back, and not the radio itself, in case you weren't aware.