From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 21:36:48 -0400
I haven't noticed a difference with my last few computers. My old ones I
did, but these days, they run the same with software synth as hardware, at
least the way I build them. I just hate the speech from the doubletalk,
always have but with my old windows 3.1 box I need to program commercial
radios, dos really, I need that doubletalk. I'd like a dectalk some day,
that's a bit better. I'd probably never use it with XP though.