From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 01:15:25 -0600
yes, the pc130's get a small amount of dc voltage from the center ring of
the microphone in jack on the sound card.
I think pretty much all PC's have always had this, so your typical pc
microphone is an electric condenser style microphone element.
Not too much cutting and splicing would be necesary if things are designed
from scratch.
73
Colin, V A6BKX