From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 23:32:57 -0400
Can't be worse than what I've seen out of MFJ lately.  I bought an auto
tuner of theirs at the Rochester Hamfest on Friday, and took it back to the
dealer on Saturday.  It is the second bum auto tuner I've gotten from
MFJ.  The first one had a bad antenna relay on the A/B switch, and the
second one just wouldn't tune for more than a second whether it found a
good match or not in that time interval.  I've reached the point where I'm
washing my hands of that company and am buying nothing further from them
because they just cannot get their quality control together.  Guess if I
want the antenna tuners that will tune a wide range of loads, I'll have to
plunk down the big bucks and get an SGC.  Sometimes the big bucks are worth
it though if the cheaper guy is selling nothing but crap.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]