From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 19:31:06 -0400
    John:

This approach with the disk clean-up and defrag helped somewhat;  I'm also
going to look at the MSconfig menu, and selective start-up possibility that
Steve suggested earlier, but I'm going to check with my XYL just to be sure
I don't cut out any programs she wants.

We're making progress, though, which is the important thing here.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ