From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 20:37:27 -0400
Hi, all.

I know that this has been discussed before on the list, but I didn't save
the e-mail like I should have done.

Can someone tell me where to get a microphone for the Kenwood TMV7A.  ... My
understanding is that Kenwood and most other ham dealers no longer carry
them.

I need to replace the mic for one of my TMV7A's, and would like to do so, if
the cost isn't too exorbitant.

If anyone has an approximate  cost figure for one of these mics, I'd
appreciate that too.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ