C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 12:56:20 -0400

Maybe others are like me

I was mainstreamed

And GOD YES there were the bullies etc

 and thank god for the sweethearted ones and I had a few of those to balance
it all out

I wasn't the best student

But I tried to be the best meir I could be.

 THAT SAID:

  I hear you re the whole debate

Me?

 I am a very social soul I am

 I'm HERE:) as proof

 with one finger hunt and peck typing because we have fun on this list as
well as the med issues which are the serious critical issues to balance this
list

 thanks to each and everyone of you EVEN the lurkers help too
================

I can not function in what would seem to me  solitary confinement

 my brain goes into a depressed state w/o outside contact social talking to
other laughing etc

Can this ...

Maybe your child is completely diff

I just want to share my take of that

Weigh the home vs outside socialization AND the childs manner of... INTER
acting W HIS/HER WORLD...

And with those components you will arrive w what will work for this
individual--tailor made solution

As it always should be.........tailor made not cookie cutter solutions YUCH

Be well

I hope I understood your q properly

I hope this helps  :)

database 4065 (20090511) __________