C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 06:11:41 -0400
You know, I read an article recently in which a researcher was quoted as
saying we need to let our kids learn to deal with bullies - you  know,
let them toughen up.  It seems we are raising a generation of whiny
brats who can't deal with the realities of life.   I have to say I kind
of agree with him.

Kat