BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - Telepathic chickenf leave no tracef. Turkey lurky goo-bye!
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 14:04:21 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-06 09:28:33 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

> > Though there is consideration of signal:noise ratio, what
>  > appears to be one persons noise is another persons signal.
>
>  I like that.  If I were still doing quotes in my signature line, I would
>  do as follows (adding some gratuitous punctuation):
>
>  ---
>  Lawrence Kestenbaum, [log in to unmask]
>  "One person's noise is another person's signal." -Ken Follett

Larry,

You can use it as a campaign slogan.
Reminding me... how is the campaign going?

I had an opportunity, along with another BP preservationeer, to meet a few
politicians last Monday up at Barnard-Columbia. David Dinkins, former mayor of
NYC, misstook me for one of the speakers on his urban policy forum on cultural
and heritage tourism. He had just returned from Jamaica and had very little
sleep. I'm planning on writing up my impressions, and Gab & Eti's impressions
on Saturday am.

][<en