From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:12:56 -0400
lol, I saw a ic-735 for $550 not long ago, I laughed at it, I know what they
go for these days and that's not near it. I saw what TS-440's go for on ebay
and am actually thinking about getting another one as a spare radio,
something to mess around with for the fun of it. Real cheap these days and I
still know a ton of people that have them for backup radios.