From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 07:05:49 -0400
Hi Everyone;

Their is a very good chance I'll be on this morning.

I put in to cover a blank spot in the schedule.

If I get it, I'll be on from 9:00 AM. until 11:00 AM.

I'll be playing Sinatra accompanied by a friend or two along the way and a big band classic from the WW2 era.

The request mailbox will be open for your listening pleasure.

We will be featuring cuts from the new Sony BMG music package.

It features music from 1939 until 1952.

So, stay tuned.

Just surf over to

interactive.acbradio.org

and, "listen".

I hope you enjoy the show as much as I will enjoy presenting it to you.

Sincerely

Anthony