From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 00:18:23 -0400
Hi Matt.

Regarding your previous message, yes this one will serve the purpose of a
scanner and FM broadcast receiver as well.  The T90A is quite well thought
of, so I think you'll like it, at least from all the comments I've heard
from others who have used the radio.

I almost bought one, but decided to go with the Icom ICT7H because it uses
a BNC antenna connector instead of an SMA connector.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 09:16 PM 7/28/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>hi all,
>couple things before I get the t90a or 91 or whatever the model of icom =
>I am looking at is, I forget ATM but if I look on the hamradio.com site =
>i'll remember lol.  Anyway, its the one with the morse code frequency =
>readout. =20
>I got the manual, thanks to the person who sent me a copy by the way.  I =
>however want to get this thing going as soon as I can after charging =
>obviously.  I see in the manual that the code synth is off by default, =
>so anyone that has or knows this radio, a sequence to turn the feature =
>on?obviously the manual doesn't really give the order of menus and a =
>very good description of the buttons and controls.  Anyone have a =
>cheatsheet or something to make the menus workable?
>thanks
>by the way, yes, this is the t90A
>matt
>
>check out my home decor site, as well as outdoor items and candles at=20
>http://nifty.selfip.net/~matt/decore
>and be sure to check the weekly specials at the above site by following =
>the "pow!" link
>soon to be added will be a page for the beautiful Swarovski Crystal =
>jewelry.
>

>--
>6:01 PM

Louis Kim Kline