From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:10:49 -0500
Well, John, I found that Fax program just where you said it was.  The only
thing I don't like about it is that you have to open the file you want to
fax in Word or some other application in order to fax it.  The bad thing
about that was that I had to open my phone numbers file to look up the fax
number I wanted, and I think it almost faxed out my phone numbers file.
Even when I restarted the computer, it still tried to fax the file.  I am
not sure how to clear the file out of the program so that it won't fax the
wrong file.  But anyway, I think I got it done.  Is Fax a shortened term for
Winfax, or is that a totally different program?
Harvey