From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:33:05 -0400
Hi.

I have a couple of items for sale to buyers within the United States.

I have for sale a Drake R8A Communications Receiver.  This is a solid state
general coverage receiver made in the mid to late 1990's (I forget when
exactly I bought it).  It covers 100 KHz to 30 MHz AM/FM/LSB/USB/CW.  It
has filters for 6 KHz, 4 KHz, 2.3 KHz, 1.8 KHz, and 500 Hz bandwidths.  It
has a synchronous detector and pass band tuning.

This receiver was built for the serious SWL and mine is in excellent
condition with a clean book and the original box.  Also, for those who
care, I am a non-smoker.  I am asking $450 for this radio, and if you need
an outside shortwave wire antenna, I have one of those that was never put
up that I can throw in as well.

Also, if someone is contemplating the purchase of a Kenwood radio such as
the TS2000S, TMV7A, TS570, TMG707A, or TMD700, and the radio doesn't have a
voice synthesizer, then I have what you need for sale--a Kenwood VS3 voice
synthesizer.  Basically, I bought this to go in a Kenwood TMD700, and then
changed my mind and decided to go for the TMV71, which of course, takes a
different voice synthesizer.  So, here it is, never out of the box.  Asking
$30.00.

You can reach me at (585) 323-5753 or drop me an e-mail at [log in to unmask]

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]