From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:20:49 -0500
Maybe so, but remember that Mexico has some of the most stringent
immigration laws in the world if anyone wants to immigrate over there.  Yet,
they don't want us to even attempt to control the influx of Mexicans into
our nation.  I think all we want is an honest day's wages for an honest
day's work with some decent benefits; not the cut corners kind most of us
are being offered.

My own sister is in Bangkok Thailand right now helping train workers for
jobs that Exxon Mobile is outsourcing while they are making record profits
at our expense, and we can't even have those jobs.
Harvey