Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:42:57 -0500
well, i got my vonage router and my own router happy with each other again.  go figure if you hook it up like they don't say, it will work, i guess thats why they have a job and i don't though..anyway i finally hooked the vonage one up through the internet port of the vonage unit but just a normal lan port on my own and have the internet one of mine connected normally, maybe they say that in the book but my vonage stuff is burried in some closet or tossed out, not sure which

http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/3833