From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 10:43:04 -0400
Hi Tom,

Hope you have a nice trip.   I have had at least 1  cheap power strip that
would buzz like a beehive when  running 100 watts on HF.  I now use one made
by Panamax (?) from the Homo Depot and no problems  for several years.
About 40 bucks.

On a different note:  Nice to see you in the KW3A log a few times for WPX CW
last week.  I didn't work the contest this year.  Paul N4PN who is a big
time DXer and contester  from Macon GA, operated as KW3A.  He finished  with
2.6 million points and may  place first  in the USA for the secont straight
year in the triband/wire catagory.  Tnx again for the points and have a safe
trip.

73, Steve KW3A