Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 11:40:36 -0500
Awhile back Chuck Carpenter was putting together a little frequency meter kit
with Morse output.  I know that a few people on this list got one from him.
I've been in contact with him and he says that he won't be putting any together
for the foreseeable future and he currently has no idea when he'll be back to
them due to his work.  Is there anyone on the list who might be willing to part
with one of those meters?  I'd definitely be interested.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html