From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 22:32:44 -0400
Hi John.

I think that the corporate customers will push Microsoft to keep Windows XP
for quite some time because of the hardware upgrades necessary to run
Windows Vista and because of the amount of software out there that doesn't
play well with Windows XP.  The truth is that Microsoft will thumb their
nose at the government, but they tend to listen more to corporate America.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]