From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 12:17:04 -0400
I hate to say it, but honestly, I talked to, and showed a couple people I
know that own businesses, and they confirmed what I said. It looks like FS
is in big trouble unfortunately. Hopefully that's wrong, but they too, said
this company that bought them isn't going to do anything good for them.
Hopefully that's wrong and there's a good side to the story I don't know
about, but it really looks not good.