Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 08:01:30 -0500
7bit
From:
Chris Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
-----Original Message-----

Date:    Sat, 24 Nov 2007 02:31:30 -0800
From:    Dave <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Video Card upgrade for HP Compaq d220 MT

I have a certain vid card in mind. It is a PCI low profile card. I have
looked in many web sites trying to get info if this card will actually fit
inside this machine. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Link below is
the card I have in mind.

  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130295

Any of the PCI cards displayed on NewEgg without a fan should work; they
draw less power, are quieter and should fit easily in your PC. When
installing, first disable the on-board video in the BIOS, power down, unhook
all the cables then press the power button to discharge any remaining stored
electricity. Install the card, boot up and cancel out of any "new hardware
found" dialogue boxes that pop up. Insert the cd-rom for the drivers,
install and then re-boot.

HTH

Chris Ryan