Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:56:44 -0400
As I recall the radio, I can agree with you 100% on that. Scanning a couple
frequencies is alright, but if you start with a few of them, it's just too
slow though it is faster than some I've had. I never really liked it as a
scanner though. I actually think FM broadcasts sound better on the THF6A.
Not great,b ut better than the T90A. That's just my thoughts on it though.