Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:31:09 -0500
Steve and everyone who helped.  I did make a partial contact last nght.
The band conditions were going from bad to worse last night.  The
partial contact repeated my call but after that I couldn't pick him out
of all of the noise  There was also a guy in Rhode Island that I wanter
to reach but every time he completed a contact there was a pile up.  Any
way, I'll try again tonight.  I did get the watt meter to work sort of.
I put theradio in rtty and flipped the transmit switch and got swr that
varied from 12:1 to 15:1.  Forward and reflected power would get no
higher than about 23 watts.  I wonder if an antena tuner would help
this?