Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:54:32 -0400
Mike,

Actually, you don't, but I was trying to explain what a disk image file is.
A disk image is only useful if you're creating a CD from several files, and
it saves you from having to go through the compilation process each time you
want to burn another CD with those files.  Of course, if you have the
original, you can just make a copy, but I don't know if that was the case
for Harvey.

Steve