Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 22:14:54 -0600
yes, perhaps 6 or 7 years ago, machine instability, crashing windows and
over worked processors were an issue.
I would step out on a limb and say that anything that has a modern
processor, 2.8GB and up with 512 or more of ram shouldn't ever have a
problem running two sound cards.
I suppose that in the case of the old pentium 1 or 2 or 3 shack box, that
stability and resources could be a problem, but certainly not generally
speaking about modern systems.
And booting from DOS? now your showing your age.  And so am I for all that
lol.
73
Colin, V A6BKX