ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 20:30:50 -0600
Warning.  this new mailing list is not a Christian list.

     this is to announce a new, unrestricted, mailing list for the
blind, called, of all things, Blind Horse.  Yes, you heard me
correctly.  Blind Horse is the name of the list.  No, it has
nothing to do with Heroin, OxyContin, Marijuana, or glue sniffing,
or even horses but you can talk about it on the list if you like.
You can also openly reveal your political beliefs, blind hang ups,
sexual preferences, Well, skip that one, favorite hobbies, praise,
or belittle adaptive devices and equipment, state your opinion
about how you feel concerning blind related companies,
organizations, agencies, cults, religious denominations, national
organizations of and for the blind, debate theology, and just
about anything else you wish to complain, or sing the praises,
about and it doesn't even have to be freaking blind related.  You
can be right, right of right, left, left of left, liberal,
conservative, and you can even be right or wrong on this list.
You can even be Christian or atheist and even American and un-
American.  Ain't that wonderful?  You cannot threaten anybody, on
the other hand, even if you are un-American.  Yes, flaming is
tolerated and encourage but only up to a certain point.  I am that
certain point, as the list owner, like it or not.  If I say stop
it, that is what I mean, but freedom of speech plays a big role in
this unlimited blind mailing list.  Of course, name calling,
castigation, and all out pissing contests are ok but counter
productive, if you get my drift.  Besides, if you don't like what
you are reading, leave.  I suggest try being nice but this seems
to be beyond the ability of some.  Regardless, you have to push
the envelope pretty far before I give up and boot you off but I
will, and not because your freaking opinion differs with mine.
I'm only going to live with so much inflammatory speech, mud
slinging, name calling, and badgering just because you wish to
make somebody mad.  We may be blind on this list but we don't have
to be rude.  Famous last words that will be.  Anyhow, join at your
own risk and for Heaven sakes, don't be writing me off list and
moaning and groaning about what somebody said.  I don't have that
much time to spend reading complains from sore losers or those who
got their feelings hurt, nor will I even read such off list
messages and I most certainly won't reply.  Keep in mind, you are
responsible for what you say publicly and if somebody wishes to
sue you, that's fine with me.  Oh, if you want to know why I
picked Blind Horse as the name of the list, click on the link
below or to join, click on the other link below.  I have a
website, too, so click on that link if you are of a mind.

The Website, and you can subscribe from there if you like, is.
http://groups.google.com/group/blind-horse

Subscribe by clicking on the email link below and send it.  No
subject, no message body required, just click and send it out like
any old email message.  The rest is history.

To discover why the list is called Blind-Horse, keep in mind the
dash between the words when coming and going from the list, click
on the link below.

http://www.redwhiteandblue.org/horse.htm

The Zenith Tube Website
www.RedWhiteAndBlue.org