ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 17:51:36 -0400
Yes....know too well what you are saying!!
I like to say that some churches have what I call invisible rules, you have
to be really discerning to see them, rules about what one must wear, say or
not say, rules about who can speak and who must remain quiet, rules about
who is in charge, and who must submit.
Rules that said the pastor was  like God and to disagree with him was  just
like arguing with God!!
That pride thing can sure get folks in to a lot of trouble!!
Don't cry because people will think you aren't trusting God and what kind of
witness are you being if you a child of God go about crying?
Didn't Jesus cry?
I am happy to say I love a Real God, who isn't made any less by my real
worries, my real fears, my real mistakes,
In fact, He makes a Real difference in my life,
I am loved and accepted in spite of all I'm not!!
How awesome that is!!!
 I suspect lots of us have  stories like yours, I'm sorry we do.  But God
uses even our hurts to bring us closer to Him, as we learn to forgive those
who hurt us, we see a bigger picture of what true love really is!

Rhonda

Checked by AVG.
1:01 PM