ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 05:47:28 -0400
hi all.

we've been talking about faith on this list lately.  Well, let me share
something that recently happened to Jeremy and I.

As you all know, I transfered to detroit from cleveland when we got married.
I loved my job in cleveland, and always prayed we would somehow find our way
back.  Well, because i loved it so much, and detroit was so stressful, i
talked constantly about how great cleveland was and Jeremy was listening.
In around April of 06, he totally shocked me by telling me he wanted to get
back there somehow.  Now, at this point we both were trying to find ways to
get out of our jobs.  I wanted to quit, and he did also.  Well, God kept
impressing on me to just wait.  Be patient.  Well, I did.

Finally, after 3 months of praying, Seasonal positions opened in cleveland!
Hey, it was a step!  Well, we applyed.  We were interview at work just like
everyone else.  And... we got it!  We knew we would!  We were exstatic!  We
quit permanent jobs and stepped out in faith to come here and get seasonal
jobs.  Everyone in detroit thought we were crazy!  But, we kept telling them
we weren't worried.  God was with us and we would eventually... probably
after a year or so, become permanent.

We were asked to put our names and a lot of paper work into a roster...
vicki knows about the torture of the mpq!  had to do it twice... once forthe
seasonals and then once to get on the permanent roster.  *sigh*  i know
better now!  Save the mpq!

Well, we didn't hear anything, and didn't hear anything.  We both were set
on having to get layed off for a while and were kind of scared.  But,
yesterday we were called into a manager's office... the head manager...
along with about 15 other people.  To make a long storry short... we're
permanent!  We stepped out in faith and God came through!  *smile*  God is
good!

Jenifer Gilley
Christ came that we may have life everlasting!
 Email:
msn-no email please:
check out my blog!
http://claudastar.blogspot.com