ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:13:01 +0100
Mari,

Hang on there!  I spent months after God had brought me into one single
person absolutely doing virtually nothing.  I couldn't cook often either and
everything looked as though I'd lost more than I gained.  That wasn't true!
God brought good even through the periods when I felt I wasn't supported by
other Christians and that I needed that support so badly.

I'm still working my way uphill.  God is with me though and has had to carry
me most of the way!

I'm tired because I've had a lot on today so forgive me if this is as much
as I can think about to write for now;  but know that this is not an
experience that only "Mari" goes through!  Even more important, know that
you don't go it without Him!

Love and prayers and you can write me privately if you wish.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.