ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 14:16:14 +0100
Doris,

Popping in here to ask you what you prefer about E-Sword?  I'm thinking of
putting an online version on my laptop so that, even when I have no
Internet, I have Bible available for study and searching.

I'd be interested in your thoughts and anyone else's, if you've used others
besides the Online.

Love and God bless you, as He so obviously is doing:

--
Carol