ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:40:50 +0200
Hi Virgie and others praying for me
Now I wonder why yahoo's service is so appalling these days? It was so good! To
get to the point, I just felt that because I was almost sure the dog belonged to
him,  the decent thing to do would be to talk to him personally and not to talk
to someone in a more senior position. If there isn't any improvement, I might
take the matter up with someone with higher authority. I am thankful to say God
has protected me and I haven't had repeats of last week's episodes. Tuesday we
walked the same road and the dog was behind a gate. Astrid was still afraid,
though and just stopped in her tracks. I had to very gently coax her to walk
further and I'm sure she remembers this bad experience very well. She's also
more wary of dogs we pass on our way to and from work, even though they are
behind gates.
Regards
Coco