ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn and Triston Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2007 21:17:47 -0400
Oh yes.  They haven't found her yet, or have they?  My friend Alice told me
about it.  How terrible.  I have been praying for this for a while.  Pastor
Tim says the only way to combat these things is on your knees.  Amen!  I
don't understand why people want to hurt each other especially if they have
had dating relationships.  It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  I
never could have kids, and when I did have a miscarriage, it hurt not
painfully so much, but the emotion of it is horrible.  I held a little baby
today in church.  She clung to me like she knew I needed to hold a little
baby.  I hadn't seen the lady there last week or the week before.  She comes
sometimes and she also has a 4-year-old daughter I think.  Her husband
doesn't attend church.  Well, Triston and I are working on getting things
organized for fostering and then eventualy adoption.