ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 21:26:11 -0600
Phil,

I think I have similar feelings, that if people, especially Christians, knew
what goes on, or what used to go on more frequently, in my mind, they would
yell at me, and not like me.  but I've found that, After talking with others
from whom I sought help or understanding, I was not yelled at, and some of
them probably still at least have good will toward me.  I've also gone
through a period when I felt evil, or that there was/were demons in me; I
was afraid I would destroy others and myself.  I hope that these are indeed
lies.  The Apostle James counsels us to confess our faults to one another,
and pray for one another, that we may be healed.  Isn't it too bad that, in
most congregations, we cannot do this without being "preached at," told
simply to repent, or even condemned?

Sharon