ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 08:49:42 -0500
Hi all,

We just heard that a close friend of ours named Dave, KI4NRX, had a
heart attack yesterday just after MariJean tried to call him. He
tried to get back to her on the radio, but by that time, he was on
the floor with a telephone too, and called 9-1-1. Please pray for
Dave, that he's OK. He's a believer, too, so keep that in mind. Mari
prays for a total healing of his heart condition. She asks all prayer
warriors to stand in the gap and to renounce this attack on his
heart. She knows God is much bigger than a heart attack. We have seen
this before. So please lift him up in prayer.

LOVE IN CHRIST,
Reeva Parry