ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 20:47:12 -0700
Hi Doris.  It is on from ten AM until two PM central standard time on
Thursdays.

Wilhelm did not return home to Germany.  He lives somewhere in
Germany.  He returned home from work and discovered that his wife had
killed herself.  I don't know any more than that.  I am very sorry.

Yes.  The show is a Christian program.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari