EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:18:34 -0700
Hello Pranav.  The company Vernier in Portland, OR, sells a line of devices
used to measure things in high school and college cience labs.  Things such
as voltmeters, current meters, pH meters, etc.  They input to  a PC and to
Texas Instruments calculators.  They are relatively inexpensive, and their
interface software is quite accessible.  They have been quite responsive to
requests for accessibility, and I am happy to recommend their products and
software.  I'm sure you can find them with Google.

John